Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More Mini Gardens.....

I usually try to build my miniature landscapes or fairy gardens in papercrete pots but a shortage of time and demand for little gardens has forced me to build a few gardens in other style containers.You can see lots of other small gardens at the Magic Onions Blog

Miniature gardens are always fun to build and thanks to both customers demands and the suppliers willingness to develop the products we have the unique supplies to create these miniature masterpieces.

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty nice. I appreciate your craftsmanship!

    Photos of Miniature Gardens
    Fairy Garden Photos


    Lots of Useful Links About Miniature Gardening - Tips, How-to and Inspiration
    Fairy Gardens News and Trends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each garden is delightful! The trees remind me of bonsai, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done. each container is expertly arranged. I am going to find out more about the paper Crete containers you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete